Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Intellinet 561044
Intellinet 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 2 SFP Ports (561044)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $14099
List Price: $176.99
Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch from offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. In addition, 2 small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports, but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 52 Gbps. Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports & adjusts power levels based on the cable length. Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode & collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode.
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- 2 small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- Supports jumbo frames 9kB
- 512kB buffer memory
- Supports up to 8K MAC address entries
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Includes 19" rack-mount brackets
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellinet 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 2 SFP Ports (561044)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!