Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Intellinet 561068
Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (561068)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $9399
List Price: $117.99
The Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers an array of features while providing superior network throughput. Sixteen 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds. With a backplane speed of 32 Gbps, there is plenty of performance available for your computers, servers and other networking devices. Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode & collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode. Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports & adjusts power levels based on the cable length.
- 10/100/1,000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- For use on a desktop or mounted in standard 19" rack
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9kB
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 512kB buffer memory
- Supports MAC address auto-learning & auto-aging
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Includes 19" rack-mount brackets
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (561068)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!