Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Digital Antenna 578-SB
In conjunction with the USCG Automatic Identification System (AIS) requirements for commercial vessels, Digital Antenna created a series of 4’ AIS antennas that meet the exacting AIS frequency requirements. Designed with a low 1.5:1.0 SWR ratio from 159-162 MHz, Digital Antenna’s 4.5 dB gain AIS antennas offer unsurpassed durability and performance compatible with all AIS transponders.
Customers and installers love the 500 GOLD Series’ easy installation connector system. The gold factory-attached mini-UHF female connector with PL-259 (UHF) adapter makes connecting to the AIS transponder easy, eliminating the need to solder connectors. Made in the USA, this antenna is assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and durability.
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 4.5 dB gain
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Mount: Standard 1"-14 threaded base
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with mini-UHF male to UHF male (PL259) adapter
- Cable: Includes 25' of low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Digital Antenna 4.5 dB Gain AIS Antenna Black 4 Feet (578-SB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!