Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Klein Tools 59003
Kwik Stepper and Unibit Step Bits have unique split tip designs to penetrate faster. Use to drill a wide variety of holes in mild steel. copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates. Both designs resist walking or skipping, even on round surfaces and the unique double-flute construction requires less pressure. Both are designed for drilling materials up to 3/8" thick.
- Single-fluted design eliminates skidding and makes for easier resharpening
- Laser-etched hole size are easy-to-read and permanent
- Anti-skid tip eliminates the need for center punching or pilot hole drilling for most sizes
- Drill multiple-size holes in thin sections of metal, plastic and wood using a single bit
- Works in most metals (steel, brass, aluminum, copper) as well as plastic and wood
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Klein Tools Unibit 9-Step Bit 1/4 to 3/4" In 16th Increments (59003)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!