Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 6006200
Blue Sea M-Series Marine Battery Switch ON-OFF Black (6006200)
Brand: Blue Sea Systems
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $2999
List Price: $36.99
The Blue Sea Systems m-series (mini) ON-OFF battery switch is used to switch a single battery to a single load group. Multiple switches can be used to manage several isolated circuits, including cross connecting for emergency paralleling. This m-series battery switch has 3/8”-16 (M10) tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. The Blue Sea switch also features a 7/8” (22.22mm) stud length that accepts multiple cable terminals.
This Blue Sea battery switch is ignition protected, which makes it safe for gasoline-powered boats. Its case design allows surface-, front panel, or rear panel-mounting. The batter switch has a durable body is made from molded, reinforced polycarbonate. It also features a removable key or knob that remains positively retained. Blue Sea Systems produces innovative electrical systems that are engineered for the harsh marine environment. Solid Signal is your source for this m-series battery switch from Blue Sea Systems.
- Single circuit ON-OFF switch used to switch a single battery to a single load group
- Switch positions: 2
- Maximum voltage: 48V DC
- Terminal stud torque: 120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)
- Continuous rating: 300A; intermittent rating: 500A (5 min); cranking rating 30 seconds: 900A
- Cable size to meet ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²); mounting holes accept #10 screws
- Isolating cover with snap on sections protects rear contacts
- Accepts 3/8” and M10 ring terminals
- Uses all non-corrosive, marine-grade metals; ideal for marine or RV applications
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Label with international ON-OFF legends
- ICON label set included for circuit identification
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea M-Series Marine Battery Switch ON-OFF Black (6006200)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!