Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 6007200
The Blue Sea Systems m-series (mini) four-position battery switch is used to isolate battery banks to all loads, or combine battery banks to all loads. Its make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption. This m-series battery switch has 3/8”-16 (M10) tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
This Blue Sea battery switch is ignition protected, which makes it safe for gasoline-powered boats. Its case design allows surface-, front panel, or rear panel-mounting. The batter switch has a durable body is made from molded, reinforced polycarbonate. It also features a removable key or knob that remains positively retained. Blue Sea Systems produces innovative electrical systems that are engineered for the harsh marine environment. Solid Signal is your source for this m-series battery switch from Blue Sea Systems.
- Four position mini switch used to isolate battery banks to all loads, or combine battery banks to all loads
- Maximum voltage: 32V DC
- Terminal stud torque: 120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)
- Continuous rating: 300A; intermittent rating: 500A (5 min); cranking rating 30 seconds: 900A
- Cable size to meet ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²); mounting holes accept #10 screws
- Isolating cover with snap on sections protects rear contacts
- Accepts 3/8”-16 M10 ring terminals
- Uses all non-corrosive, marine-grade metals; ideal for marine or RV applications
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- ICON label set included for circuit identification
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea Systems M-Series Marine Battery Switch Mini 4 Position (6007200)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!