VHF 17.6' with Base 17.4' with out Base 6018-R Phase III Marine Antenna. Good communication over the VHF Marine Band depends on antenna height, quality and dB Gain. This high performing Phase III marine antenna is a powerhouse providing all of those necessities in our rugged, high-strength, foam-filled fiberglass radome for stability in high seas, high winds and high speeds.
Specs: Design:Collinear-phased 1/2-wave elements with choking sleeve, Height:17.6' w/Base 17.4' w/o Base, Sections:2 (Base: 110" Tip: 110"), Suggested mounting:409-R or 410-R, Other features: Versatile mounting sleeve for standard 1"-14 thread or mast mount, High-strength fiberglass radome, foam filled, High-gloss, high-performance, non-yellowing polyurethane finish, Silver-plated elements, Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years.
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Type SO-239 connector inside mounting sleeve for easy mounting and dismounting for stowage
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit
- Two sections: Base 110", Tip 110", inside the Tube 115" long