Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Kramer Electronics 602R-T
A small and lightweight fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair for DVI signals. The 602T converts electrical signals to optical signals and the 602R decodes the optical signals back to electrical signals.
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz, 1080p.
- Range Up to 500m (1650ft) multimode; up to 1500m (5000ft) single-mode
- 2LC single or multi-mode fiber optic cable.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz, 1080p
- Range - Up to 500m (1650ft) (multimode); up to 1500m (5000ft) (single-mode)
- Cable - 2LC single or multi-mode fiber optic cable
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- Advanced Solution - Small and lightweight, indispensable asset in any digital signage application
- Standards Compliance - Supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication
- Not HDCP Compliant
- EMI/RFI Free
- Size - NanoTools
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer DVI over Fiber Optic Extender Transmitter/Receiver Kit 2LC Cable (602R/T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!