Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Capital Safety 6116410
CAPITAL SAFETY Top bracket for Lad-Saf fixed ladder safety system over 500 ft. The Lad-SafT flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad-SafT sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures.
- User installed system is fast, easy and safe.
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction. Built-in energy absorber protects user and structure.
- Complete system accomodates up to 4 workers at one time.
- Customizable to suit almost any application.
- ANSI A14.3-1992, OSHA 1910.27, FAA RR-S-001301, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Capital Safety Top Bracket for Lad Saf Fixed Ladder Safety System (6116410)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!