Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Kramer Electronics 613R-T
The 613R/T is a receiver/transmitter system with support for digital video signals up to 3G HD-SDI and a maximum data rate of up to 3Gbps and HDTV compatibility. The 613T transforms the digital signal to an optical signal that it extends over one-mode fiber optic cable and the 613R reverts the optical signals back to the first digital format video signal.
It allows Multi-Standard Operation such as 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M) and DVB-ASI. The Kit employs Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking Technology that enhances rebuilding of the digital signal to go longer distances. The System travels up to 30km (18.6 miles) at 3G-HD-SDI (1080p).
- Maximum Data Rate: Up to 3 Gbps
- Multi-Standard Operation: SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M), and DVB-ASI
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology: Rebuilds the digital signal to travel to longer distances
- System Range: Up to 18.6 miles (30 km) at 3G-HD-SDI (1080p)
- Fiber Cable: Single-mode fiber optic with ST connectors
- Compact Size: Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high-quality, and cost-effective solutions
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 3G HD-SDI Mini Optical Extender Receiver/Transmitter Kit (613R/T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!