Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Commander Technologies 620-3BN
COMMANDER 620-3BN Rugged Omni Fiberglass Antenna. Fiberglass construction protects radiating elements in corrosive environments. DC grounded - affords lightning protection
Copper radiating elements minimize possibility of intermod generation. 21.3 ft. overall length.
- 151.5 - 159.5 MHz Frequency Band, Omni Directional Horizontal Pattern, Fiberglass Omni Antenna Type, Fixed Electrical Down Tilt Option, 7.4 dBi Gain, 5.3 dBd Gain, and 150.5 - 159.5 MHz Frequency Range.
- N Female Connector Type, Bottom Connector Location, Fixed Mounting Type, 0 deg Electrical Down Tilt, Upright Orientation, and 282 mph Rated Wind Speed.
- 7.39 dBi Gain (Omni), 5.25 dbd Gain (omni), 1.6 : 1 VSWR, 18 deg Vertical Beamwidth, Vertical Polarization, 500 W Maximum Power Input, Direct Ground Lightning Protection, and 200 mph Survival Wind Speed.
- 346 Clamp Set Mounting Hardware included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Commander Technologies 151.5-159.5 MHz Rugged Omni Fiberglass Antenna (620-3BN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!