Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Blonder Tongue 6379
HDE-2H/2S-QAM (MPEG-2 HD Encoder 2xHDMI/2xHD-SDI/4xComponent 4xQAM) accepts up to four (4) high-definition (HD) programs from any of the following inputs: 2xHDMI (unencrypted), 2xHD-SDI, and 4xComponent. MPEG-2 encoded outputs are available in the following formats simultaneously: 4xQAM, 4xGigE (1000Base-T Ethernet), and 4xASI.
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. was founded in 1950 by Ike Blonder and Ben Tongue. Their initial goal was to pioneer efforts in CATV and over-the-air TV. For 65+ years, Blonder Tongue has provided its customers with innovative and cost-effective media solutions. Today, the company focuses on serving the commercial and professional video markets. Solid Signal proudly carries a wide variety of top-selling products from Blonder Tongue.
- Accepts up to four (4) programs from any of the following inputs: 2xHDMI (unencrypted), 2xHD-SDI, and 4xComponent
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 4xQAM, 4xGigE, and 4xASI
- Multiplexes up to four (4) input programs in any of the following output combinations:(i) 1:1 (1 program per QAM channel)(ii) 2:1 (2 programs per QAM channel, not exceeding 38.8Mbps)
- Each of the four (4) QAM channels can (i) contain 1 or 2 programs, and (ii) be turned on/off individually
- Provides +52 dBmV QAM output level for four (4) combined channels (+60 dBmV for 1 QAM)
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R Audio)
- Supports Real-time Dolby?? Digital audio encoding
To improve transport efficiency, the encoder allows operator to (i)
assign one (1) or two (2) programs to each QAM output channel, and (ii)
to individually turn on/off each of the four (4) adjacent QAM output
channels. The encoder supports Dolby?? Digital audio encoding, and
Closed Captioning (EIA-608 and EIA-708). It is also equipped with an
Emergency Alert System (EAS) interface. A front-panel RF test point
allows for monitoring/testing of the QAM output without service
interruption. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is
accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel
10/100Base-T Ethernet connection.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue MPEG-2 HD Encoder (HDE-2H/2S-QAM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!