Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Shakespeare 6390-R
Shakespeare SSB Phase III SSB Antenna (6390-R)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $48399
List Price: $914.99
Shakespeare's SSB Phase III SSB Antenna has Full-length conductors and no loading coil, For long range HF/SSB communication, this side-fed antenna easily takes on all comers. It handles 1 KW output power, and its high strength and superior performance will take care of business without complaint. Side-feed termination.
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Side-feed termination
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit
- Two sections: Base 110", Tip 110"
HeightSectionsSuggested MountingResonant FrequencyOther Features
- Full-length conductors
- No loading coil
Frequency BandMax Input PowerPatternPolarizationShakespeare Limited Warranty
- Veratile mounting sleeve for standard 1"-14 thread or mast mount
- High-strength fiberglass radome, foam filled
- High-gloss, high-performance, non-yellowing polyurethane finish
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shakespeare SSB Phase III SSB Antenna (6390-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!