Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Blonder Tongue 6543
Blonder Tongue’s cost-effective and easy-to-deploy 4K Media Streamer enables distribution of 4K content over RF networks by mapping transport streams containing 4K (with H.265 encoding) onto RF QAM channels. The unit has the ability to upload and store on-board transport files (.ts) in H.265, H.264 and MPEG-2 formats. The user can then create up to four (4) unique playlists for output over 4xQAM RF channels or IP output via an IP interface Web GUI. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control are accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel 100/1000 Ethernet connection.
- Ability to upload your own transport stream (.ts) files
- Ability to play content over RF or IP from Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
- NAS Access via Server Message Block (SMB)
- Create custom playlists of transport stream files
- Up to 32 GB of storage
- Four (4) RF output channels
- Ability to play four (4) unique playlists
- Small form-factor - stand-alone unit, or fits up to three units in standard 1RU
- Web-based management port for local and remote control
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue 4K Media Streamer 4xIP Output (6543)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!