Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Greenlee Tools 66PT-1
GREENLEE 1" wood boring auger bit. Cuts through nails and provides longer life. 15" flute length. Features patented design cutting angle for smooth starting by reducing cutting loads.
- Overall Length: 18", Twist Length: 15", Hole Diameter: 1" Hex Shank: 7/16"
- Improved cutting edge provides 30% longer life span.
- Patented new design for improved cutting and cleaner holes. Self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood.
- Unique patented design cutting angle - smoother starts, reduced cutting loads.
- Made of super tough, heated-treated steel; cuts through nails and provides longer life.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Greenlee Tools 1" Wood Boring Auger Bit (66PT-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!