Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Kramer Electronics 673R-T
The 673T and 673R are a high-performance fiber optic transmitter and receiver for video signals up to 3G HD-SDI and dual link HD-SDI signals. The 673T converts up to four channels of SDI signals on BNC connectors to an optical signal that is transmitted over a single fiber optic cable. The 673R converts the optical signal back to SDI signals.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M) and dual-link HD-SDI (SMPTE 372M)
- Compact DigiTOOLS 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Fiber Cable - A single multi-mode OM3 fiber optic cable with SC connectors
- SDI Inputs/Outputs - 4 channels on BNC connectors
- Max. Data Rate - Up to 3Gbps for each SDI input
- Fiber Optic, Source & Input Indication LEDs
- System Range - 1000m (more than 3200ft)
- Reclocking and Equalization per Channel
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 4-Channel 3G HD-SDI over Optic Fiber Extender (673R/T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!