Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Kramer Electronics 690R
The 690R is a high-performance fiber optic receiver for SDI video signals up to 3G HD-SDI. The 690T converts two 3G HD-SDI signals to single-mode fiber optic and the 690R receiver converts them back to the two original SDI formats. Compatible with the fiber optic matrix VS-88FO.
- Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances on the coax cable, 200m (HD-SDI) & 100m (3G HD-SDI)
- Compact Kramer TOOLS 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
- Inputs - 2 single-mode fiber optic on LC connectors
- Outputs - 2 SDI on BNC connectors
- System Range - Up to 10km (6.2mi)
- Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps
- HDTV Compatible
Product Reviews for Kramer 2-Channel 3G HD-SDI Fiber Optic Extender Receiver (690R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!