Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PACE 6993-0199-P1
PACE PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron Kit with Tip & Tool Stand. SensaTemp only. Use these hand pieces to expand the capabilities of your current PACE station, or to replace missing or damaged hand pieces.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of multi-shift use. Features PERMAGROUNDT tip grounding system which is guaranteed against failure.
- The PS-90 is excellent for general purpose and heavy-duty soldering and SMT rework operations where high thermal capacity and flexibility are required.
- The Iron provides a wide range of SMD and Thru-Hole installation and removal capability as well as unsurpassed thermal performance on heavy, multilayer Thru-Hole assemblies at safe, lower working temperatures.
- A variety of 3/16" shank, quick change Thru-Hole and SMD tips, for chip components, SOT's, SOIC's and other components, are available (supplied separately).
- Kit comes with PS-90 Iron and Tip & Tool Stand. This "Black Connector" version only fits on SensaTemp Compatible Stations (PRC 2000, MBT 250 and older PACE stations). Tips not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PACE PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron Kit (6993-0199-P1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!