Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PACE 6993-0278-P1
The Pace MBT-350 Gender Bender permits use of older PACE TP65, TJ80, TJ70, PS90, TT65, SX70 & SX80 handpieces. Gender Bender allows the use of a Black SensaTemp iron such as TT-65 or SX-70 to be used on a Blue Intelliheat Station. It cannot be reversed to allow a blue iron to work on a black station.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Power: 120VAC/60Hz (240W maximum). SensaTemp: 37 to 482C (100-900F) / Tip Heater Cartridge: 205 to 455C (400-850F). Temp stability: +/-2F (+/-1C). Tip to ground resistence: < 2 ohms. Operates: 3 IntelliHeat handpieces at once. Automatic or manual temperature setback. Dimensions: 5.3" H x 6.5" W x 9.25" D.
- VACUUM AND AIR: Pump: dual purpose vacuum/pressure. Vaccuum Rise: 150ms Average. Pressure: 18psi maximum. Airflow: 8 SLPM maximum.
- INCLUDES: MBT350 IntelliHeat Power Supply. TD-100 ThermoDrive Soldering Iron. SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor Handpiece. MT-100 MiniTweez Handpiece.
- Tips and accessories not included.
- Lead-Free Solder Compatible-Yes. Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-Std-001.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PACE MBT 350 Gender Bender for Older PACE Irons (6993-0278-P1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!