Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PACE 6993-0281-P1
The PACE 6993-0281-P1 TD-100 Thermodrive Soldering Iron Kit with ISB (Instant Set-Back Cubby) is the only iron crafted by a team of surgical instrument engineers and is uniquely designed to eliminate operator fatigue, improve control and enhance productivity in demanding soldering applications.
- For the PACE PS-90, PS-80, and SP-2A Sodr-Pen soldering irons. Chisel type tip.
- The handpiece uses a patented Tip-Heater Cartridge which can be changed in seconds without tools, and most tips heat up within 10 seconds flat! 400-800 degrees F operating temperature range.
- Performance and responsiveness is exceptional, perfect for the most demanding Lead-Free or multilayer soldering.
- Yet it can also handle the most delicate flexible printed circuits. 3 inch reach. Soldering tip size 0.055 inch.
- Accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PACE Thermodrive Soldering Iron Kit with ISB (6993-0281-P1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!