Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PACE 6993-0292-P1
PACE TJ-70 Mini ThermoJet Handpiece provides safe, continuous flow of precision focused hot air for component installation and SMT land preparation. Features slim-line, pencil grip design and finger actuated control switch facilitates ease of use and manipulation in tight places.
- PACE's TJ-70 Mini ThermoJet provides safe, rapid installation or removal of chip components, SOT's, SOIC's, PLCC's, QFP's and other surface mounted devices via controlled convective/hot air.
- A finger-actuated air switch and IntelliHeat Control provide safe, "instant use" capability without constant running of an air pump.
- The TJ-70's pencil grip design lets you target controlled heat right at the solder joints without affecting adjacent components solder or damaging the pc board.
- Also effective for heat shink tubing applications and for conformal coating removal via convective softening of urethanes/over-curing of epoxies.
- Kit includes TJ-70 Handpiece plus Tip & Tool Stand with Dry Wipe and sponge. For use on IntelliHeat-compatible systems only.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PACE Mini ThermoJet Hot Air Unit (6993-0292-P1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!