Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > IR Emitters > NextGen 6EYE
NextGen IR 6-EYE Emitter Cable Tether Cord for Audio-Video Devices (6EYE)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Sale Price: $1699
List Price: $31.99
The Next Generation 6-eye tether cord IR emitter cable is used with the NextGen IR-to-RF remote signal conversion extension kit. When used with the remote extender, it lets you independently control two same-brand audio-video devices. This gives you the freedom to control your components from anywhere in the house. To use, simply install battery transmitter in place of one AA or AAA battery inside remote control, then point receiver or attach the bright eye emitter to the components you wish to control. This product is from NextGen Product Solutions, maker of HDMI and audio/video products for residential and light commercial applications. Solid Signal is your source for this 6-eye IR emitter cable tether cord from NextGen.
- IR-to-digital-RF emitter cable controls up to 6 components at 100+ feet from receiver
- Six emitters on a single cable for controlling multiple devices
- IR System: works with practically all brands of IR remote controls and IR blasters
- Compatible with all NextGen LRRX remote extenders (sold separately)
- Easy setup; mount emitter eyes next to components or on the entertainment cabinet door facing the component
- IR Transmitting up to 4’ (line of sight)
- Emitters mount directly to the IR Window of a component
- Six Emitters On A Single Cable
- Miniature Size And Shape
- Easy to setup
- IR System: Works With Practically All Brands Of IR Remote Controls
- IR Transmitting: 4’ (line Of Sight)
- Emitters Mount Directly To The IR Window Of A Component
- Compatible with all Next Generation Remote Extenders (LRRX, LRRX2, LRRX3, Etc...)
"6 Eye" is still the greatest thing to happen since IR remote control. The award-winning NextGen Remote Extender is now improved and we call it Remote Extender Plus. Simply install our battery transmitter in place of one of the AA or AAA batteries inside your remote control, then point the receiver or attach the bright eye emitter to the components you wish to control. Now you’ve converted your existing IR Remote to Digital RF, giving you the freedom to go from room-to-room and control your components anywhere in the house and its compatible with all NexGen LRRX remote extenders.
The Remote extender plus gives you the ability to control two same brand components independently.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for NextGen IR 6-EYE Emitter Cable Tether Cord for Audio-Video Devices (6EYE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!