Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Bep Marine 701S-PM
This BEP marine panel-mounted battery mini selector allows you to switch isolated battery banks to all loads. It also combines battery banks to all loads. This marine battery switch features a make-before-break contact design that allows switching between battery banks without power interruption. This selector switch is also hermetically sealed, so it does not require any other form of sealing. Its studs are tinned to prevent corrosion. Do not use any corrosion-inhibiting spray on any part of this boat battery switch. Solid Signal is your No. 1 source for this heavy duty marine battery switch from BEP Marine.
- Switches isolated battery banks to all loads and combines battery banks to all loads
- Standard interchange label system; molded in high temperature, fiber reinforced plastics
- Compact, lightweight, countersunk recesses for surface mount applications
- Standard 2-1/16” (52 mm) hole cut out (same as standard gauge hole)
- Inside: captive inserts for 3/16” (4.8 mm) nuts providing full access for cables with no restrictions
- Offers a simple, economic way of separating two batteries
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BEP Marine Heavy Duty Panel-Mounted Battery Mini Selector Switch (701S-PM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!