Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Red Lion Controls 702-W
The 702-W provides three antennas to facilitate Multiple In, Multiple Out (MIMO) technology for increased throughput. Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability enables the unit to receive power through a Cat5e cable from a PoE sourcing device, such as N-Tron's 105TX-POE Switch or 100-PoE4 Midspan Injector. This ability makes deployments of network nodes much easier as a single Cat5e cable is all that is needed to carry both power and data.
The N-TRON 702-W Industrial Wireless Radio provides outstanding performance and extreme reliability under the harshest industrial conditions. It is ideally suited for connecting wireless devices to a wired network or for connecting two wired networks where it is not possible, practical, or cost-effective to install cable.
- N-TRON 1 Port (10/100BaseTX) industrial wireless radio with three MIMO antennas, rugged DIN rail enclosure.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Frequency Range: 2.412-2.462 GHz / 5.18-5.24 GHz
- Radio Type: Access Point
- Data Rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: -40-70 deg C
- Mounting: DIN-rail
- Transmit Power: 19dBm, 802.11a
- Receiver Sensitivity: 54Mbps -91 dBm, 802.11a
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Power Consumption: 200 mA max @ 24 VDC
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Item Length: 1.5 in
- Item Width: 7 in
- Item Height: 4.75 in
- Mfg. Warranty: 3 Years
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Red Lion Industrial Wireless Radio 3 Antennas for 3x3 MIMO (702-W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!