Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 7059
The Blue Sea 30 Amp thermal push-button circuit breaker with quick connect terminals is used as a branch circuit breaker. This marine circuit breaker can be used for 24-hour circuit protection in your Blue Sea Systems’ waterproof circuit breaker panels or main battery distribution panels. It also features push-to-reset operation, and its “trip free” design cannot be held “ON” during faulty current conditions. These marine push-button circuit breakers feature male quick connect terminals.
This marine circuit breaker is ignition protected, which makes it safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats. Quick connect terminal style circuit breakers are used in Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panels, Dual Battery Bank Main Distribution Panels, and 360 Distribution Panels. Blue Sea Systems produces innovative electrical products engineered to operate in harsh marine environments. Solid Signal is your source for this 30 Amp thermal push button circuit breaker from Blue Sea.
- 30 Amp push button used as a branch circuit breaker or 24-hour circuit protection in Blue Sea Systems’ waterproof circuit breaker panels and main battery distribution panels
- Replaces dress nut mounting on circuit breakers and resists discoloration and cracking
- Compact design enables high-density circuit protection configurations
- Push-to-reset operation
- Optional push button waterproof boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments
- Amperage: 30A
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Mounting: Panel Mount 3/8-27 UNS
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal trip, manual push-button reset only
- Terminal Type: 1/4 Male Quick Connect
- Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 14.7V; 2500A @ 28V
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -10° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60° C
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea 30A Thermal Push-Button Quick Connect Circuit Breaker (7059)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!