Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Greenlee Tools 730-5-8
The Greenlee 730-5/8 Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit creates 5/8" holes in mild steel (up to 10 gauge or 3.5 mm), aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic. Every cut is clean with the 730-5/8 hole punch. The slug falls free in die and removed by merely tipping the slug out. Use with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet, or manual divers. Item Length 3.7 inches. Made of Aluminum.
- Round standard metal punch units are complete units consisting of punch, die and draw stud. Replacement Part : 1742AV UPC 04223 Punch, 1743AV UPC 04224 Die, 1675AV UPC 04218 Draw stud.
- Use with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers.
- Properly assembled through pilot holes, they will make clean, fast and accurate holes.
- Capacity Mild Steel: 16 GA (1.500 MM).
- Includes: Punch, Die And Draw Stud. All other accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Greenlee Tools Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit .625" (730-5-8)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!