Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 7400
This Blue Sea Systems 2” trip-free, flat rocker 5 Amp single pole circuit breaker combines circuit protection and switching into a flat rocker switch. This item is designed to fit Blue Sea Systems 360 panels and modules included in SMS enclosures. These breakers are capable of handling short start-up current without tripping. For added safety, a Trip-Free feature prevents the rocker from being held in the ON position when a fault is detected. Blue Sea Systems produces innovative electrical systems that are engineered for harsh marine environments. Solid Signal is your source for this Blue Sea 2”, 5 Amp circuit breaker.
- C-Series, single pole circuit breaker combines switching and circuit protection into single toggle switch
- Available in 5A-100A protection ratings to match different circuit protection needs
- Compatible with AC or DC circuits used in Blue Sea Systems 360 electrical panels
- Circuit breaker type: magnetic-hydraulic trip-free
- Amperage: 240V/AC; 32V/DC
- Mounting screw: #6-32 stainless steel
- Interrupt capacity: 3000A @ 125V AC/1500A @ 240V AC/5000A @ 32V DC
- Rated Switch Cycles: 10,000 at rated amperage and voltage
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea 5A Trip-Free Flat Rocker Single Pole Circuit Breaker (7400)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!