Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Personal Locator Beacons > Ocean Signal 740S-01551
The Ocean Signal personal automatic identification system (AIS) rescue GPS beacon provides a visual position indication that allows for rapid rescue at sea. This GPS rescue beacon automatically alerts crew of man overboard incidents and tracks the person’s position at sea. This personal locator beacon sends the first alert within 15 seconds, and its integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility. This personal location device easily attaches to most life jackets. Solid Signal is your source for the Ocean Signal GPS rescue beacon.
- GPS beacon provides visual position indication for rapid rescue at sea
- Upon inflation, device automatically activates integrated digital selective calling (DSC) alarm on vessel’s VHF radio to alert crew
- Integrated GPS sends location to all assisting search vessels
- Compact: 30 percent smaller than similar products
- Seven-year battery life; 24+ hours of operational life
- Comes with manufacturer five-year warranty
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ocean Signal AIS Emergency Rescue GPS Personal Locator Beacon (740S-01551)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!