Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > CommScope 7577534-01
ANDREW 793-805/ 763-775 MHz 700 PS amplifier module for the NODE A repeater 30dBm UL/37dBm DL composite power. 94dB gain. Slides into subrack. The Node A digital channel modules are where the uplink and downlink signals are filtered and amplified.
Frequency Range: 793-806 MHz / 763/775 MHz
Gain Control: Manual and AGC
Tuning Method: Field tunable
- Tuning Method: Field tunable
- Frequency Range: 793-806 MHz / 763-775 MHz
- Bands Supported: 700 PS
- Gain: 94 dB
- Composite Power Uplink: 30 dBm
- RF Connectors: N Female / QN Female
- Composite Power Downlink: 37 dBm
- Gain Adjustment Range (dB +/-): 30 in 1dB steps
- Gain Control: Manual and AGC
- Single/Dual Inputs: Single
- Single/Dual/Quad Outputs: Single
- Noise Figure (U/L, D/L): 4dB
- Dimensions: Width 4", height 16", Length 7"
- Temperature Range: -30-50 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope NODE A 700 PS 5W Amplifier Module (7577534-01)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!