Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > CommScope 7577538-01
CommScope NODE A 800 SMR 5W Amplifier Module (7577538-01)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $6325
The Andrew 7577538-01 node A digital channel module is where uplink and downlink signals are filtered and amplified. This amplifier module is designed for the 800 MHz SMR band (806 - 824 MHz / 851 - 869 MHz). The digital channel BDA module features 94 dB gain and 30dBm UL/37dBm DL composite power. Antenna port is N female connector type.
Node A amplifier module easily slides into subrack.
Frequency Range: 806-824 MHz / 851-869 MHz
Tuning Method: Field tunable
Gain Control: Manual and AGC
Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
WARNING. This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designed for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.
- Tuning Method: Field tunable
- Frequency Range: 806-824 MHz / 851-869 MHz
- Bands Supported: 800 SMR/PS
- Gain: 94 dB
- Composite Power Uplink: 30 dBm
- RF Connectors: N Female / QN Female
- Composite Power Downlink: 37 dBm
- Gain Adjustment Range (dB +/-): 30 in 1dB steps
- Gain Control: Manual and AGC
- Single/Dual Inputs: Single
- Single/Dual/Quad Outputs: Single
- Noise Figure (U/L, D/L): 4dB
- Dimenisons: W 4", H 16", L 7"
- Temperature Range: -30-50 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope NODE A 800 SMR 5W Amplifier Module (7577538-01)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!