Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Capital Safety 7605060
DBI/SALA Steel Cable Self Retracting Horizontal Lifelines provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span, up to 6 users per system.
- The cable retracts into the block as the worker moves toward the unit and pulls out as the worker moves away. The sudden jerk of a fall activates the braking mechanism and the worker is brought to a stop.
- Includes safety features such as a swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline, a reserve lifeline retention system and self locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator.
- Polyurethane housing and 3/16" galvanized steel wire rope for durability.
- 60 feet in length and has a 310 pound weight capacity.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI applicable regulations.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Capital Safety EZ Line Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System (7605060)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!