Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 7699
A Standard HDMI Cable from Tech Choice is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass the standard signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification. The built-in equalizer on this cable is used to regenerate and restore the proper timings of the TMDC and DDC signals. This helps boost the HDMI signal allowing it to be reliably transmitted over longer distances. No external power is required for this function it is entirely driven by the internal 5VDC signal carried over the HDMI cable.
- Adjustable active signal regeneration
- 4.95 Gbps data throughput
- CL2 in-wall fire safety rating
- 24 AWG copper conductors
- Gold plated connectors
- It supports the following HDMI features
- 720p/1080i resolution at 60Hz
- Audio Return Channel
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
- High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 131ft 24 AWG CL2 Standard HDMI Cable w/ Built-in Equalizer (7699)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!