Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > RG-11 Coax Cables > Belden 7731A010
BELDEN RG11/U Broadband, 75 ohm cable. 14 ga. solid center conductor. Duofoil and 95% aluminum braided shields. Black PVC jacket. Tested 5-3000 MHz. 500'.
- GSA: Contract
- Nominal Capacitance (pF/ft): 16.2
- Loss @ 50 Mhz: .88
- Loss @ 100 MHz: 1.28 dB
- Loss @ 400 MHz: 2.56 dB
- Loss @ 900 MHz: 3.84 dB
- Loss @ 1000 MHz: 4.30
- Sold By: 500 Reel
- Strip Tool: #493119 or 25123
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
- Dielectric Insulation: FEP
- Center Conductor Material: Copper Clad Steel
- Center Conductor Diameter: 0.064 in
- Center Conductor Construction: Solid
- Nominal Core O.D.: .280
- Nominal O.D.: 0.4 in
- VOP: 85 %
- Shield %: 95% Braid / 100% Foil
RG11/U is the 75 Ohm version of RG8/U or RG213/U. Due to improved loss over similar sized 50-ohm cable, 75-ohm cable can be used in some, traditionally 50-ohm, antenna & BDA applications.
Product Reviews for Belden 7731A010 RG11/U 75 Ohm Coaxial Cable - 500ft (7731A010)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!