Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Capital Safety 7900008
DBI Sala Guardrail Roof Hatch Kit is the portable guardrail system acts as a barrier preventing personnel from falling to lower levels, thus eliminating the fall hazard. This free-standing guardrail system doesn't require attachment to the surface for complete ease of installation. Ideal for use with floor hatchways or chutes, leading edges, skylites, truck or rail docks, floor or wall openings, pits, shafts, manholes and more, the system readily adapts to all applications. CAPITAL SAFETY Guardrail roof hatch kit, powder coated, includes (4 ea.) bases, (3 ea.) 6 ft. (1.8 m) rail, (3 ea.) splice kits and (1 ea.) gate.
- Base: Material: Galvanized Steel
- Dimensions: 18" (45.7 cm) x 18" (45.7 cm)
- Rail: Material: 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) round pipe
- Finish: Powder coated yellow
- Weight: Base = 80 lbs (36 kg), 6 ft. Rail (1.8m) = 18.1 lbs (8.2 kg), 8 ft. Rail (2.4 m) = 22.1 lbs (10.0 kg), 10 ft. Rail (3.0 m) = 28.3 lbs (12.8 kg)
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1926.500/502
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Capital Safety Portable Guardrail Roof Hatch Kit (7900008)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!