Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Kathrein 80010769
Kathrein 800 10769 698-2690 MHz wideband X-polarized panel antenna is designed for use in PCS and 3G/UMTS polarization diversity systems. 95.6 inches x 14.8 inches x 6.7 inches. Jumper Not Included. Mounting hardware is included.
- The antenna features a UV resistant pulltruded radome and wideband vector dipoole technology.
- Specific Frequency 698-803 MHz / 824-960 MHz / 1695-2690 MHz / 1695-2690 MHz.
- Gain dBd 15.9 dBd / 16.5 dBd / 16.8 dBd.
- +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 69 deg / 66 deg / 64 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, and 150 W Maximum Power.
- DC Ground Lightning Protection, 3-4 deg Variable Electrical Downtilt, 8 x 4.3-10 connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 120 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kathrein 698-2690 MHz X-Pol Antenna (80010769)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!