Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PACE 8007-0506
PACE ST75 Analog Single Channel, dial control Solder Station with SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor. System is compatible with all IntelliHeat hand pieces. The ST 75 is ideal for users having to deal with a wide range of applications. With this system, you can solder, desolder, remove components with a variety of tweezers and thermo-piks, as well as make use of the high performance, foot pedal activated air pencil.
- The system comes standard with PACE's patented SNAPVAC desoldering technology to ensure quick, clean removal of solder from any through-hole joint. The Hi-Flo pump is so powerful that you won't lose vacuum in continuous use applications when removing residual/excess solder from surface mount leads. (Tips not supplied).
- ST75 ANALOG STATION SPECIFICATIONS: Power Consumption: 120 Watts Max, SensaTemp: 177 to 482C (350-900F), Temp Stability: +/-2F (+/-1.1C), Control Technology: IntelliHeat, Control: Dial, and Temperature Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD.
- VACUUM AND AIR: Vacuum/Pressure Source Type: Self Contained Pump, Vacuum Rise Time: 150 ms Average, Vacuum (Nominal): 20 in Hg Max, Flow Control Valve: Hi Precision Needle Valve, Pressure (Nominal): 18 p.s.i., and Air Flow (Nominal): 8 slpm Max.
- INCLUDES: ST-75 Single Channel Analog IntelliHeat(R) Power Supply, SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor(R) Kit (IntelliHeat), and Tips Not Included.
- FEATURES: Dial Control, C/F Temperature Scales, Temperature Lockout, Hi-Flo Pump, Snap-Vac Technology, ESD grounding jack, and ESD Safe metal housing.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PACE ST75 Analog Single Channel Soldering Station (8007-0506)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!