Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PACE 8007-0528
The PACE SensaTemp ST25 is a durable production soldering station featuring heavy duty PS-90 iron with simplified Analog temperature adjustment.
- This SensaTemp system maximizes heat delivery at low, safe temperatures and eliminates the need for calibration. Heavy-duty metal housing makes this system the ideal choice for the harshest production environments.
- ST25 ANALOG STATION SPECIFICATIONS:Power Consumption: 90W. Voltage: 97-127VAC (input), 50/60Hz. Temperature Range: 350F to 900F. Temperature Stability: +/-2F (+/-1.1C). Temperature stability: 2F at idle tip temp. Dims: 4.1" x 5.1" x 6" (HxWxD). Temperature Setback. Auto-Off. Temperature Lockout.
- FEATURES: PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron Kit (SensaTemp(R). Analog (dial) control. C/F on dial display. Temperature lockout. Tip to ground resistance: 2 ohms or less. Temperature stability: +/- 2 F at idle tip temp. Tip Temperature Range: 176 to 482C (350 to 900F).
- Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD.
- Tips and other accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PACE ST25 with PS-90 Handpiece in Metal Case (8007-0528)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!