Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Power Inverters > Xantrex 806-1850
Xantrex Statpower Prosine 1800 GFCI 24V (806-1850)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Provides 1800 watts of sine wave AC power from a DC source: Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1800 stand-alone inverter is ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, Prosine 1000 and 1800 inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes Prosine inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads and improves AC equipment performance. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more. Light and compact: Prosine inverters are lighter and more compact than other inverters with similar power ratings because they use high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process.
- 1800 watt inverters (2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
- Two year warranty
- Protection Features: Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection, Over voltage and under voltage protection, Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Xantrex Statpower Prosine 1800 GFCI 24V (806-1850)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!