Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Power Inverters > Xantrex 806-1851
PROsine Inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes PROsine Inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads, while also improving AC equipment performance. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, expect the best performances from televisions, audio systems, speed tools, and any other electronics where you want nothing but the most optimal performance. Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1800 stand-alone power inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely. Light and Compact: PROsine power inverters are lighter and more compact than other power inverters with similar power ratings because they use high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process.
- 1800W inverter (2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
- Protection Features: Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection, Over voltage and under voltage protection, Short circuit and AC backfeed protection.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Xantrex PROsine 1800-24-120 Hard Wired Inverter (806-1851)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!