Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > GENERAL TOOL 8071
GENERAL TOOLS 5-piece Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Set. Ratchet Screwdriver Set, For Reaching Inaccessible Screws Where Leverage Is Desired, Ratchet Driver Is Plated Steel & Instantly Adjusts For Right- Or Left Hand Use, Has Hardened Tempered Steel Blades, 6.75 inches overall length. .25 inch blade length.
- Includes 1/4" and 3/8" straight blades, No. 1 and No. 2 cross - point blades, and handle.
- The included screwdriver bits are made of hardened and tempered alloy steel to guarantee a good fit and added durability.
- A ratcheting screwdriver is perfect for turning hard-to-reach screws, especially where space is limited or leverage is needed.
- The rachet handle's rotation can be instantly toggled between clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Conforms To Government Specifications GGG-S-1408.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for GENERAL TOOL 5 Piece Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Set (8071)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!