Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > RFS 810261-001
RFS E65 Standard Elliptical Waveguide 5.9-7.125 GHz (810261-001)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $1372
List Price: $17.99
The RFS E65 Standard Elliptical Waveguide 5.9-7.125 GHz standard elliptical waveguide is designed for optimum system performance. The waveguide is constructed of longitudinally continuous seam welded, highly conductive copper tube, corrugated and precision formed into an elliptical cross-section. The corrugated design achieves high transverse stability, flexibility and crush strength for superior handling and forming at an installation.
The strength and flexibility of this waveguide allows for a continuous length of waveguide to be run directly from a tower-mounted antenna to the equipment building on location, eliminating flange joint discontinuities and the use of bends, twists, and flex sections associated with a rigid rectangular waveguide system. Prior to shipping, every length is 100% tested again for input VSWR and undergoes a 24-hour pressure test to guarantee conformance with published specifications.
- Operation Band: 5.9-7.125 GHz
- Attenuation/100 ft @ 5.9 GHz: 1.5 dB
- Attenuation/100 ft @ 6.4 GHz: 1.39 dB
- Attenuation/100 ft @ 7.1 GHz: 1.3 dB
- RF Impedance: 50 Ohms
- O.D. (in) Major Axis: 2.03 in
- O.D. (in) Minor Axis: 1.18 in
- Bending Radius E-Plane: 8 in
- Bending Radius H-Plane: 21 in
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 7.1
- Maximum Length For 1 Hoist Grip: 305 ft
- Standard Hanger Spacing (ft): 3
- Install Temp Range (F): -40 to +140
- Weight (approximate lbs/ft): 0.53
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS E65 Standard Elliptical Waveguide 5.9-7.125 GHz (810261-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!