Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tech Choice 8103
Tech Choice- 8103 1000FT 23 AWG Cat6 500MHz UTP Solid Riser Rated (CMR) Bulk Ethernet Bare Copper Cable (Blue) (8103)
Brand: Tech Choice
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Tech Choice. This 1000 foot roll of unshielded (UTP) Cat6 cable uses solid conductors and features 500MHz bandwidth capacity. Solid conductors have slightly better electrical properties than stranded conductors making solid cables well suited for use in permanent in-wall installations and for longer cable runs. This cable carries a CMR fire safety rating which means that it is safe for use within the walls and between the floors of commercial buildings.
- 23 AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- Comes with blazing speeds up to 500MHz you can connect all your WAN/LAN segments to all your networking gear
- All of our network cables are ROHS compliant and UL listed. Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire
- Great for all high bandwidth applications like VOIP and Gigabit networks
- CMR (Riser) fire safety rating
- 500MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 8103 1000FT 23 AWG Cat6 500MHz UTP Solid Riser Rated (CMR) Bulk Ethernet Bare Copper Cable (Blue) (8103)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!