Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters > Wilson Electronics 811226
Wilson Data Pro Direct Connect Mobile To Mobile Signal Booster With SMA Female Connector (811226)
Brand: Wilson Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The DataPro Direct Connect Signal Booster is Wilson Electronics’ first cellular signal booster developed specifically for M2M installations. The dual-band DataPro is ready to integrate with CDMA modem installations to provide strong, reliable cellular signal that ensures successful M2M data transfer.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- This product is dual band, and work on all North American CDMA networks. These networks include Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular. It doesnt work with the GSM networks AT&T and T-mobile
- Includes DC (Cig Lighter Adapter) Power Supply, for AC (Wall plugn) see the 811225
- The Wilson 811225 DataPro is designed specifically for M2M applications, providing increased data signal to mobile devices
- Frequency : 900MHz
- Type : Direct Connect
- Gain (up / down) : 12dB / 12dB
- Impedance : 50 ohm
- Noise figure : 3 dB nominal
- Frequency detail (up/down) : 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz and 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Data Pro Direct Connect Mobile To Mobile Signal Booster With SMA Female Connector (811226)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!