Solid Signal > GPS Navigation > GPS Antennas > PCTEL 8117D
The 8117D GPS L1/GLONASS antenna is a high performance antenna with a wide voltage range, ideally suited to telematics platforms for use in vehicle mounted applications. Item Height 0.54 inches, Item Length 2.05 inches, and Item Width 2.33 inches.
- With a wideband patch, this antenna was designed to operate at GPS L1 as well as GLONASS L1 frequencies.
- Using internal magnets or screw mount holes, the antenna can be installed almost anywhere on a vehicle allowing for greater flexibility.
- The 8117D antenna features 28 dB gain low noise amplifier and a SAW filter.
- With 2.7 to 5 volt operation, the antenna can be used with the vast majority of GPS L1 and GLONASS systems available.
- 1575.42 MHz Frequency, 3 dBiC Gain, 28 dB Amplifier Gain, 50 Ohms RF Impedance, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, Right Circular Polarization, 2.5-5.0 V DC Voltage, and N Female RF Connectors.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 1568-1618 MHz and 28 dB Gain GPS Antenna (8117D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!