Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 8209
This Blue Sea Systems toggle OFF-ON-(ON) panel switch is used to switch action other than ON-OFF or different pole configuration separate from circuit protection. This makes it ideal for marine applications such as generator starters, bilge pumps, horns, wipers, and engine controls. This panel switch features nickel-plated, brass, and phenolic non-corrosive construction. It comes with a mounting adapter for standard 5/8” circuit breaker mounting hole. Blue Sea Systems produces innovative electrical systems that are engineered for harsh marine environments. Solid Signal is your source for this Blue Sea OFF-ON-(ON) switch.
- Double pole, single throw (DPST) switch used to switch actions other than OFF-ON-(ON) or different pole configuration separate from circuit protection
- Mount in A-series toggle circuit breaker apertures
- Perfect for a wide variety of marine applications
- Terminal size: 0.25” (6.35mm)
- Maximum amperage: 15A @ 125V AC; 10A @ 250V AC; and 15A @32V DC
- Features a quick connect tab
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea Systems DPST Marine Toggle OFF-ON-(ON) Panel Switch (8209)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!