Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Hard Drive Cables > Belden 825058771000
Belden's Multi-Conductor Computer Cable is designed for EIA RS-232 applications. It is composed of 24 AWG stranded (7 x 32) tinned copper conductors that are twisted into pairs. Its overall Beldfoil shield provides 100% coverage. A 24AWG stranded TC drain wire is included, both wires have a Flammarrest jacket. Flamarrest is a plenum grade chloride-based
jacketing material with low smoke and low flame spread properties. Each purchase includes 1000-ft of cable.
- Ideal for EIA RS-232 applications
- Features a low-smoke, low-flame spread Flammarrest jacket
- Composed of 24 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors
- Conductors are twisted into pairs and feature the Belfoil sheild
- Includes 24 AWG drainwire
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Product Reviews for Belden 24AWG Computer Cable for EIA RS-232 1000Ft (825058771000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!