Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Leatherman 831426
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
- 420HC Stainless Steel An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment
- Replaceable Pocket Clip A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Package Opener This angled tool allows for easy opening of tough packaging material such as theft-deterrent plastic or packing tape.
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm) A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimeters.
- Can Opener A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Phillips Screwdriver Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Outside-accessible Features This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers A precise cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action Regular Pliers A precise cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Spring-action Wire Cutters Bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting regular-gauge wire, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
- Wire Stripper A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- Spring-action Scissors Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
- Number of Tools: 14
- Needle-nose Pliers: Yes
- Regular Pliers: Yes
- Wire Cutters: Yes
- Hard-Wire Cutters: No
- Stranded-Wire Cutters: No
- Electrical Crimper: No
- Clip-Point Knife: No
- Sheepsfoot Knife: No
- Wood/Metal File: Yes
- Saw: No
- Screwdriver-Slotted: 5/16 in / 7/32 in
- Screwdriver-Phillips: #2
- Awl: No
- Bottle/Can Opener: Yes
- Ruler: Yes
- Wire Stripper: No
- Lanyard Ring: No
- OTHER: Package Opener
- Pocket Clip: No
- Length Closed: 6.4 in
- Length Open: 3.8 in
- Interchangeable Blades: No
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for LEATHERMAN Wingman 14 Tool Compact Multi-Tool (831426)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!