Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > TX RX Systems 85-83-08
This Hybrid Coupler covers the 700, 800, and 900 MHz bands, providing a seamless transition and unique flexibility to LMR users in any or all frequency bands. Like other TX RX directional couplers, they are essential for in-building RF coverage solutions. They provide power split ratios from 50/50% (3/3 dB) to 0.1/99.9% (0.1/30 dB), allowing the system designer to balance the signal strength throughout the signal distribution network. They largely eliminate the near-far problem and maximize the cost efficiency of the signal boosters. Bi-directional nature of the couplers allows them to be used for two-way communications with minimal loss above the desired coupling value.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency Range 746-960 MHz
- They provide power split ratios from 50/50% (3/3 dB) to 0.1/99.9% (0.1/30 dB)
- Provides a seamless transition and unique flexibility to LMR users
- Essential for in-building RF coverage solutions
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for TX RX Systems 746-960 MHz 30 dB Hybrid Coupler (85-83-08)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!