Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Cambium Networks 85009318001
Cambium 85009318001 PTP800 ODU-B High Power 18GHz Lo B3 (85009318001)
Brand: Cambium Networks
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
This Cambium PTP800 High Power Outdoor Unit (ODU-B) operates in the 18GHz band and offers higher transmit power with lower power consumption. This unit is a 18GHz, Lo B3 and requires a 18GHz Hi B3, two CMUs, RF unit, antenna and additional cables to make a complete link.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 18 GHz
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Sub Band: B3 (17700.0 - 18140.0 MHz)
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Ethernet Capacity: Base Unit 10Mbps - Expandable to 368Mbps
- Frequency Range: 17.70-19.70 GHz
- Broadband System Configuration: Split Mount
- Interface: 1 x 100/1000 BaseT + 1 x 1000 BaseT GigE
- Modulation: QPSK - 256QAM
- Security/Encryption: AES-128, AES-256, FIPS-197, FIPS 140-2
- Temperature Range: -27-131 deg F
- Compression: No
- Item Width: 7.1 in
- Item Height: 1.4 in
- Carrier Aggregation: Single Carrier
- Proprietary Antenna Interface: RR (Rectangular Remec)
- Transmit Power: 25.5dbm @ QPSK
- Channel Bandwidth: 10MHz, 20MHz, 30MHz, 40MHz, 50MHz, 80MHz
- Power Consumption: 56 W Max
- Operating Voltage: -48VDC (-40.5V DC to -60V DC)
PTP 800 Licensed Microwave solutions are available in various RF bands between 6 and 38 GHz with user-configurable channel bandwidths from 7 to 56 MHz. This split-mount architecture includes an Outdoor Unit (ODU) and a Compact Modem Unit (CMU). The ODU and CMU are connected by a single intermediate frequency (IF) cable. ODU and CMU sold separately. All PTP 800 Compact Modem Units are shipped with factory-set 10 Mbps throughput capacity. Throughput capacity can be upgraded from 10 Mbps to 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300 Mbps or to full capacity (364 Mbps full duplex) without any change to the hardware.
The PTP 800s feature set is ideally suited for a variety of business-critical functions such as building-to-building connectivity, disaster recovery, backhaul, redundancy and/or additional capacity for wired networks, last-mile fiber extensions and video surveillance.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cambium 85009318001 PTP800 ODU-B High Power 18GHz Lo B3 (85009318001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!