Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight Technologies 85052D
The Keysight FrameScope 350 features an easy-to-use color touch screen and powerful network discovery capability that allows network installation and maintenance technicians to survey the network and generate a list of work stations, switches, routers, servers and other network devices. Performance evaluations to automate and simplify network service testing and pre-qualification, pinpointing errors and mis-configurations to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot network problems. User can identify 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Utilization, broadcast, collisions and errors, or quickly pinpoint incorrectly assigned subnet masks, misconfigured servers and duplicate IP addresses.
- FrameScope 350 test suite measures & rates response times of network resources web, files, e-mail, print DNS and DHCP servers
- Verifies performance of vital network services as well as full Category 6 cable certification
- Remote Control through web browser allow operation from any location on the network
- Supports: Autotest, verifies performance of e-mail, Web, Files, DNS, DHCP, WNS, Novell, Print, FTP, Primary DC, Secondary DC servers, Switches and Routers
- PING, Trace Route, & SNMP Queries to verify connectivity to define devices
- Statics a snap shot of network conditions, Traffic Generator to test under heavily loaded conditions
- MAC Loopback measures throughput, loss, delay and variations across and Ethernet Network
- Blink Hub Port locates live network connections
- Power: Re-chargeable NiMH batteries, Life 5-hours (network) & 8-hours (cable test)
- Dimensions: 9" x 4.5" x 2.6" Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Standard Kit Includes: FrameScope 350, 32MB Flash memory card, Cat. Channel adapter, AC power cord, Strap, Serial cable, Nylon Carrying Case, Utility Software-CD, Users Manual
- Options: Dual Remote allows performance of level III Cat. 6 cable certification, provides all required testing from far end of cable
- Multimode & Singlemode Fiber SmartProbes, Coax Test Probe (sku492131), Hard Carrying Case (sku410139), TalkSet (sku465146) and Link and Channel Adapters
- FrameScope 350 Professional Fiber Test Kits Includes: FrameScope 350 Kit plus: Dual Remote, Fiber SmartProbe (SM,MM), TalkSet, USB cord, Calibration Cable, and Hard Carrying Case.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Technologies Standard Mechanical Calibration Kit (85052D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!